Join Our Team of Professionals!
At Helping Hands for Better Living, it is more than just a job. We are a lifeline for individuals with developmental disabilities and their families.
Working at Helping Hands for Better Living means bringing joy and relief to the lives of people who need it most!
Click Links Below to Review and Apply for Open Positions
Click each open position below to review our Indeed Company page where you can access job descriptions, salary, hours, and quickly apply!
Advantages of Working with Helping Hands for Better Living
Join us in providing unparralelled enriching and educational community based adult services (CBAS).
Wonderful Work Hours
- Part-time Shifts
- 8 a.m. - 1 p.m. or 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Full-time Shifts
- 7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m., 7:30 a.m. - 3 p.m., or 8 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- No Nights, No Holidays, No Weekends!
- Flexible Shifts
- Great Co-working Team
- Hosted Monthly Luncheons
- Weekly "Break Buffet"
- Seasonal Celebrations
- Staff Appreciation Events
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Retirement 401K Plan
- Annual Salary Adjustment (for those that qualify)
- Discounted Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance for Employees and Dependents
- Discounts: Entertainment, Restaurants, Travel, Car Rental
- Pre-paid Annual Memberships:
- Sam’s Club, Costco or Auto Club on One-year Anniversary
- Fitness/gym Membership on Five-year Anniversary (24 hr Fitness, LA Fitness, Planet Fitness)
Helping Hands for Better Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V/SO